Wednesday, June 15, 2016

MARKETING STRATEGY:

My marketing plan insists of me sitting down with the heads of distributing in the United Nations from my political and friendly pull. Pitch my plan and gain investors to back me. Sit back and watch the magic happen.
"many of the marketing and promotion tools that we’ve examined in previous chapters were developed in the context of mass marketing: targeting broad markets with standardized messages and offers distributed through intermediaries. Today, however, with the trend toward more narrowly targeted marketing, many companies are adopting direct marketing, either as a primary marketing approach," -https://digitalbookshelf.artinstitutes.edu/#/books/9780558851903/cfi/8/20!/4/2/6/44/6@0:0 (14 Direct and Online Marketing: Building Direct Customer Relationships)


No comments:

Post a Comment